Key LED lighting Features and Specifications
- The light output is virtually identical to a real candle, creating the beautiful warm fire glow, around the room.
- The LED candles are controlled by a remote control. Any number of candles can be controlled by one remote.
- On the full brightness setting, our 12″ taper and 4″ pillar candles can run for 50 hours on a single battery charge, our 6″ & 12″ pillar candles can run for 125 hours and our 10″ taper can run for 35 hours on a single battery charge.
- Each LED candle has 4 brightness settings to suit any mood
- The LED candles are never dull even when batteries are starting to lose charge – they stay bright to the last energy in the battery
- Each LED candle has a 24-hour timer setting, so can be programmed to come on and switch off at a desired time each day
- Each LED candle has a full 1-year warranty with no quibble replacement.
- We have designed and developed a high powered remote control ideal for chandeliers in tall buildings or large rooms with lots of candles in.
- Before each candle is dispatched it is tested vigorously to a high standard.
- Our candles are made from a unique bend of high quality wax, producing a beautiful cream finish made in our devon workshop.
Batteries for our LED Candles
Our LED candles work on both rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries. We strongly recommend rechargeable, as it’s far more economical for both you and the planet.
- 12″ taper and 4″ pillar LED candles require 3 x AA batteries
- 10″ taper LED candles require 2 x AA batteries
- 6″ and 12″ pillar candles require 2 x D batteries
Candle operation time at full and lowest brightness between battery charges or battery replacement are given in the table below.
We sell rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries for all our candles at very competitive prices and high performance 8-way battery chargers
Battery Life Chart (approximate times)
Nominal voltage 1.2V Brightness: Full = 50 hours – Lowest = 150 hours (between charges)
Nominal voltage 1.2V Brightness: Full = 35 hours – Lowest = 100 hours (between charges)
Nominal voltage 1.2V Brightness: Full = 125 hours – Lowest = 300 hours (between charges)
Please Note NiMH batteries can be recharged up to 1,000 times.
Nominal voltage 1.5V Brightness: Full = 70 hours – Lowest = 170 hours (continuous)
Nominal voltage 1.5V Brightness: Full = 40 hours – Lowest = 110 hours (continuous)
Nominal voltage 1.5V Brightness: Full = 200 hours – Lowest = 400 hours (continuous)
We look forward to speaking with you.